International Fair of New Technologies & Start-up Grants
Meet the Experts. Discover the Latest Research. Behold the Next Big Thing.
The International Fair of New Technologies in Diabetes: where start-ups and emerging companies will be displaying cutting-edge technologies and medical devices for diabetes treatment. Be present at ATTD 2020, the forefront of this constantly evolving discipline.
The International Fair of New Technologies in Diabetes:
- Gathers researchers from the academic world, key opinion leaders and fellow inventors who are keen to learn about new research and development findings
- Provides a unique platform enabling a rare exchange of views and ideas on emerging technologies
- Links new inventions to potential industrial companies and investors in the field interested in funding further development or commercialization of inventions or products
- Draws the attention of entrepreneurs, venture capital companies and puts inventions, designs and products in the limelight
- Creates opportunities for building networks between international inventors and scientists worldwide
- Maximizes exposure of the innovative products and technologies by way of a global audience
Join us in Madrid and take your company to the next level!
ATTD is delighted to announce its ATTD 2020 Start-Up Grants to be offered to outstanding start-up companies presenting an innovative product currently in the pipeline. Apply to receive a €2,500 grant (plus further benefits) and participate at the prestigious International Fair of New Technologies during ATTD 2020, taking place in Madrid, Spain, February 19-22, 2020. The start-up companies that are awarded a grant will receive a 4sqm booth and will give a short presentation and introduction of their company.
Application is now closed, but you are welcome to book a booth.